Friday, July 16, 2004

Facing some interesting challenges

So here I am, a knowledge manager with a Website full of knowledge to manage and I have a very interesting challenge.  I know that having a Website chock full of great content for my members is a great thing but its only one of the benefits of being a member of APQC.  How do I make a direct correlation between my content and the efforts to keep the site current and member renewal rates or increased revenues.
I know a lot of you struggle with this same issue.  I have several measures in place of course and several reports that I run on activity such as number of hits, number of registered users, number of content items, customer sat surveys, number of content views by document, etc.  But still I can't seem to build a convincing enough case that shows a direct relationship between the site and membership renewal.  Got any ideas!!!!
This weekend I will find more links to interesting and free content on my site related to KM.
Ciao!




No comments: