Friday, July 16, 2004

Facing some interesting challenges

So here I am, a knowledge manager with a Website full of knowledge to manage and I have a very interesting challenge.  I know that having a Website chock full of great content for my members is a great thing but its only one of the benefits of being a member of APQC.  How do I make a direct correlation between my content and the efforts to keep the site current and member renewal rates or increased revenues.
I know a lot of you struggle with this same issue.  I have several measures in place of course and several reports that I run on activity such as number of hits, number of registered users, number of content items, customer sat surveys, number of content views by document, etc.  But still I can't seem to build a convincing enough case that shows a direct relationship between the site and membership renewal.  Got any ideas!!!!
This weekend I will find more links to interesting and free content on my site related to KM.
Ciao!




4 comments:

Clickbank Mall said...

Finally a real work at home opportunity that you can depend on sending you a paycheck every month.
customer surveys

I myself have been earning over $2200 a month working no more then 4 hours a day, When ever I want.
customer surveys

This really works.
customer surveys

I just thought I'd tell you about it.
customer surveys

If you don't take me up for the opportunity hey it's your loss not mine,
customer surveys

Clickbank Mall said...

Simple Tasks Create Lots of Cash
surveys com
Are you interested?
surveys com
Then Try This!
surveys com

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Free site Free Article Search. It pretty much covers author david davis type gallery related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Squirrel said...

I love your information on Knowledge Management I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on Knowledge Management Exposed - please come by